About Officer's Boulevard
Officer's Boulevard is a symbol of service unity and epitome of solidarity. Where the officers decided not only to live together in proximity and take forward the legacy but also to provide high quality dwellings with competitive prices to others.Unlike business persons, the Government officers / professionals have to live within their limited means. Purchasing a house in good locality of Delhi was becoming more of a distant dream. The opportunity has now come by way of DDA's Land Pooling Policy (LPP) and Government's announcement to develop Delhi into a "Global City", with setting up of 3 "Smart Cities" to de-congest the National Capital Region and facilitate it with all modern amenities."Smart Cities" will be established in the proximity of Dwarka. Ministry of Urban Development has already approved the Master Plan of 2021 and land pooling policy of DDA.This led to coming together of many like minded Govt. officers and form a project with a view to put in place a Housing project for all to be mutually beneficial.
Vision of our project is to provide high quality affordable dwelling units with green technology for living in a secured and
clean environment. It is not only the house or flats that we wish to provide but a true home and homely atmosphere for
all the members to live in cooperation and not competition. Since all the members are Government officers, the society
envisions a close cohesive ambience with a view to foster brotherhood and fraternity among all the members.
Our mission to achieve the vision is through :-
1. Consensual approach to develop housing projects to the extent possible
2. Green and safe environment for healthy living
3. Dwelling units of highest quality with competitive prices, with not just an elite address but elite neighborhood also
The Zone L of West Delhi is contemplated to be a major hub for population in the near future. The zone covers an area of 22,979 hectares and is located in the South West Delhi, hence is closest to South Delhi. The zone shares boundary with Gurgaon and is in close proximity of IGI International Airport. In order to meet the rising standard of living of the metro city life, the zone is decked with elite amenities and has access to the upcoming 2nd Diplomatic Enclave.
The area is surrounded by NH-10/Rohtak Road and Railway line in the North and Dwarka Sub-City in the East. Being the most well-connected zone of the city, makes L Zone a highly sought after residential zone in the coming five years. The Zone L is envisioned to be the next area to ease out the space related issue in the city. If any time is the ideal time to invest in property, the time is now and the place is L Zone.
The green belt has been identified along the NCT Delhi boundary which includes all the revenue villages abutting the NCTD boundary as shown in MPD - 2021 land use plan. The farmhouses were permitted and sanctioned under the provisions of Master Plans 1962 and 2001. As per MPD 2021 the Farm Houses are now permitted only in the 'green belt'. Delhi Government has allotted approx. 900 acres in L Zone for water reservoir. In the near future, L Zone will emerge as the most sought after property in the city
Part of Delhi Smart City L-Zone (Dwarka Ext.)
2. Closest to Biggest IT, Industrial and Educational Hub Gurgaon / Manesar / Daruhera
3. It will have Metro connectivity (Existing Metro station at Sector 21 Dwarka)
4. New Diplomatic Enclave near L zone (Work already in progress)
5. Many Gated Farm-House complexes are coming up in this zone
6. Third Outer Ring Road - UER-II and III to pass through the Zone
7. Largest Ayurvedic Hospital operational in this zone
8. Branch of AIIMS already operational in adjoining area at Jhajjar
9. DSIIDC is developing a 77.50 acre knowledge based industry
10. All roads will be in between 45 mts to 80 mts wide
11. Proposed Cricket Stadium near L zone
12. Proposed Exhibition-cum Convention Centre near L zone
Healthcare FacilitiesA hierarchy of health facilities/hospitals has been proposed to meet the requirement of 20 lakh population of the zone and to provide 5 hospitals – beds per thousand population.
To enable optimum utilization of resources and available education infrastructure need, the zone L of West Delhi is contemplated to be a major hub for population in the near future. The zone covers an area formulate policies and norms have been recognized in the Master Plan. Also, land measuring about 53.6 hectares is to be kept of 22,979 hectares and is located in the South West Delhi, hence is closest to South Delhi.
The zone is decked with elite amenities and has access to the upcoming Delhi’s largest Golf Course. The In the zone, a site of about 17 hectares already exists for sports training institute. New sports facilities is surrounded by NH-10/Rohtak Road and Railway line in the North and Dwarka Sub-City in the East. Being the best provided in the zone in a hierarchy of divisional sports centre / Golf Course, District Sports Centre and Community most well-connected zone of the city makes L Zone a highly sought after residential zone in the coming years. The Zone L is envisioned to be the next area to ease out the space related issue in the city.
Communication FacilitiesTwo plots of Head Post each of 2500 sq.m. and two plots of Telephone Exchange each of 2500 sq.m. are to be provided. Remote subscriber units within radius of 3 Km each of 300 sq.m. shall also be provided in the sector / scheme at appropriate location.
1. 60% open area with landscaping parks
2. 24 hours power backup
3. 24 hours water supply in each apartment
4. Exclusive club house
5. High speed Lift in each block
6. Huge and spacious balconies
7. Latest fire safety norms
8. Beautifully designed landscaped areas
9. Joggers track and meditation hut
10. Water efficient and rain water harvesting
11. 24 hours security with CCTV surveillance
12. Creche with nurse
13. 24 hours medical emergency with ambulance
14. Library for all age group
15. Wi-Fi enabled area
16. Covered car parking
1. Lawn tennis court
2. Badminton court
3. Club house
5. Dedicated children's play area
7. Swimming pool and kids pool
8. Basket ball court
1. Waste water recycling
2. Mini theatre
3. Green building concept
Wall Paint Option
We believe in your interior decorator, in fact we respect your choice. From bright and colorful to simple and neutral, you can choose whatever you like. You have the freedom to choose from an unlimited color selection or create a custom paint color. There are innumerable color schemes for your walls that you can choose from.
Tree on the name of owner
We are taking an initiative to allot owner specific trees. Each member will have a tree on his/her name. The idea is to encourage green plantation and greenery all around. In this way, we can make our surrounding cleaner and greener.
Home Automation* (Optional)
We understand your security concern and are fully aware of your safety. Your safety is our utmost concern. We provide
secured lock options separately for every door. Keeping in mind the safety, we have came across with the most effective
Benifits of Home Automation :-
1. Access control card, break-in sensors, smoke detectors connected to central control room and your mobile
2. Automated door locks and security system that can be controlled with smart phones and other electronic devices
3. Home Automation in optional as per buyer’s choice
Solar Based Common Area*
Solar tree is an innovative way to generate electricity using solar power in a limited space.
Benefits of Solar Tree
1. Solar tree requires very less space and can produce energy efficiently. 2. There will be no air pollution because in this case we are not burning the coal or using the fossil fuels in order to produce electricity. 3. The power source of solar tree is the sun, so we wouldn't have to worry about future sources of energy. 4. Solar tree produces electricity without any power cut problem. 5. It can be used to charge mobile phone. 6. It can be used for water coolers.
The common area will be solar based and solar tree will be implanted depending upon the approval from members.*
* All added benefits will be decided by the members before construction.